domingo, 25 de maio de 2008

a box full of memories

lookin' at the box
feeling her scent in the air
and her taste when i'm sleeping
ooh it's freezing

and she'll never know
oh, she'll never know

killin' my happiness
to give back her own
and she won't believe me when i say
and she'll never know

'cause i went off and left
and i stabbed my own heart
to put a smile on that face again
and oh, it's so sweet that i think it's worth

and oh, she'll never know...
and oh, she'll never understand

i think i just rather to be incomplete
than not being able to complete her
and if this doesn't justifies me
i don't know what would

i don't think i want
to fall in love again
with anyone

and she'll never know
and i don't expect her to understand

please hun, just realize
this is the proof of a lifetime
in this world we're living
there's no love like mine.

and i don't expect you to understand my acts
and i don't expect you to know my feelings
and i just hope you'll get to be happy
and i just want you to be happy

and no, you'll never know
you'll never know..

_________

momento elliott smith
comprem meu cd quando sair tá.

Nenhum comentário: